MMAP is Michigan's free, unbiased resource to help you navigate Medicare and Medicaid.
If you've got questions, the Medicare/Medicaid Assistance Program has answers. We don't sell Medicare plans--we just help you understand them. Our local, certified counselors are here to guide you. We offer personal assistance at no charge. Let us be your guide to maximize your benefits and savings.
Call 1-800-803-7174 to speak to a counselor.
MMAP Can Help You
- Identify resources for prescription drug assistance
- Explain Medicare health plan options
- Understand doctor bills, hospital bills and Medicare Summary Notices
- Understand Medicare/Medicaid eligibility, enrollment, coverage, claims and appeals
- Enroll in Medicare Savings Programs
- Review your Medicare supplemental (“Medigap”) insurance needs,compare policies and pursue claims and refunds
- Explore long term care financing options, including long term care insurance
- Identify and report Medicare/Medicaid fraud and abuse
- If you are an out-of-state family member, you can work with a MMAP counselor by calling 1-800-803-7174